Oaks North Golf Course
Friday & Saturday, March 14-15, 2014
If you’re a golfer looking for great deals, then Golf Fest is your one stop shop! Wilson, TaylorMade, PING, Tour Edge, Nike, Titlelist, Callaway, and the Bridgestone ball fitting van will be at Golf Fest introducing their newest products and great prices. Get some incredible deals on golf clothing, shoes, golf resorts, tee times and other golf products and services too. Also, there’ll be free lessons by PGA pros (featuring junior, women & men seminars) and an amazing trick shot golf show, so you don’t want to miss it.
Here are a few of the activities you’ll enjoy at Golf Fest:
• Friday attendees get a certificate good for a FREE round of golf at Twin Oaks Golf Course and Saturday attendees get a certificate good for a FREE round of golf at Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course just for attending*
• Meet the reps from Wilson, TaylorMade, PING, Tour Edge, Nike, Titleist, Callaway, and more
• Find the best ball for your game in the Bridgestone Ball Fitting Van
• Take your best shot in the $50,000 Putting Challenge and Hole-In-One shoot-out
• Get some amazing prices on apparel from Monterey, Antiqua, Adidas, Puma, Greg Norman, FootJoy and more
• See the amazing Craig Hocknull perform his Outback golf trick shot show at 1pm each day
• Get a one-year subscription to Golf Digest or Golf World magazine with your paid admission
• Check out a wide variety of speakers on the Golf Fest Teaching Stage
• Juniors and beginners can participate in a 6-hole golf loop and get tips from PGA pros for free
• Every attendee will receive a coupon for a FREE 30-minute lesson by PGA pros, Paul Miernicki and Evan Biundo
*Friday attendees will receive a certificate good for a FREE round of golf at Twin Oaks Golf Course and Saturday attendees will receive a certificate good for a FREE round of golf at Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course. The free round of golf is valid Monday-Thursday after 10:30am and expires December 12, 2014. It is non-transferable, excludes holidays as designated by JC Resorts, is not valid for group or tournament play and cannot be combined with any other promotions, specials or offers. A $20 cart fee applies.
Tickets can be purchased online or at the door for $10. Children 10 and under are free.
Parking is $5.