10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
2001 Old Highway 395
Fallbrook CA 92028
Children 12 years old or younger are free
- Some restrictions apply: The certificate is valid for reservations Monday-Thursday after 11am. A mandatory $15 cart fee is required (whether walking or riding). Reservations are accepted up to seven (7) days in advance by calling 760-731-6803. Actual certificate must be present at check-in. The certificate is non-transferrable or replaceable if lost or stolen. Not valid with any other offer, discounts, tournaments or holidays. Voucher has no cash value. Management reserves all rights. Must be redeemed by December, 2019.
- Enjoy some of the top craft beers around (16 oz. pours for just $8)
- Meet the reps from the top club companies in golf (check back for list of companies)
- Win some big prizes in the putting challenge benefitting Special Olympics of Fallbrook.
- Learn how to gain distance off the tee in a FREE clinic by world long-drive competitor Lynn “Capt’n Crush” Ray
- Get some amazing deals on name brand apparel, bags, shoes and more
- Check out an amazing golf trick shot show by Lynn “Capt’n Crush” Ray at 11am and 1pm each day
- Participate in FREE golf clinics by Pala Mesa Resort PGA pros at 1pm each day
- Enjoy some great food served up by Pala Mesa Resort
- And much, much more!
The San Diego Golf & Craft Beer Festival is proud to associate with Special Olympics Fallbrook, as we help them raise monies for their new golf team as part of a putting contest and raffle to be held at the Festival. You can take a shot at winning a fantastic Stay and Play at Pala Mesa Resort and many other great prizes just for competing. And, just for entering, you will receive a sleeve of Srixon golf balls, and a ticket to the KIA Classic LPGA event or a ticket to a San Diego Sockers game while supplies last.
Special Olympics Fallbrook had a wonderful first season learning their new sport – GOLF! Thanks to Pala Mesa Golf Resort and their wonderful staff, Special Olympic athletes were able to experience learning new skills and making some new friends along the way. During the season, the athletes were also able to compete county wide and came home with several medals. Pala Mesa Golf Resort has been generous from start to finish which included their time, talent and their beautiful resort.
So bring your favorite putter and join us in supporting Special Olympics Fallbrook at the San Diego Golf & Craft Beer Festival!